Are you dealing with emails in your work or business? If your Gmail account is very important in your daily tasks, it is essential that you are updated always. How can you do it with Gmail? It has a feature that you can setup your account to send an SMS alert when someone emailed you. In this way, you can read and reply immediately to important emails. To do it, here are the steps:
- To begin the entire process, it is important to login with your own individual Gmail login details on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Click on the dropdown menu that shows up and click on the “Mail Settings”.
- Additionally, select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and next select “Add a Forwarding Address” website link you see on the web page of “Forwarding” position.
- Input the number of your cellular phone that you have. Type your digit with this style firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Google mail will send you a confirmation email on your own phone. You will need to confirm your digit number is right. Open up the email on your own phone and later on then click the confirmation link contain over the email. This confirmation allows you to let Gmail use your mobile number as a getaway address to send the email as SMS.
6. You could even personalize or filter the emails you desire to be sent in your own phone. You could add the specific email address segregated by comma in the “From:” field. But in case you prefer to receive most of the emails sent out to you, simply input your Gmail address within the “To:” field.
7. You may also utilize “Create Filter” allowing you to only receive emails which you think is necessary or fit the criteria on your phone.
Visit www.gmail.com login page now to start following the steps above.
Comments Off on Configure SMS Alert for Your Gmail Account
| Tags: free gmail
, gmail account
, google mail
, sign in gmail
, sign up gmail
Some of us may find problems that cannot be solved by us with our Hotmail account. In case you have been trying to fix an issue but still did not succeed doing it, you can use the technical support of Hotmail. This webmail service offers only the best and you can count on help anytime. Just login using your Hotmail sign in details so you can email the technical support. But if you are going to send a ticket, you must know what to do in order to avoid another problem.
- Don’t email them straightaway without possibly trying to solve the problem yourself to begin with. There is simply a help center link which offers many details which will help remedy your trouble. You can accomplish it without help and if it doesn’t help, it’s simple to look for assistance from the tech support.
- Don’t forget any important info of your concern. Feature all the information relating to the issue on the tech support. Make sure to add your name, contact, the situation and how you are attempting to repair it.
- Be sure that you present to them precise information relating to the difficulty you are presently dealing with. Should you send a web mail ticket with regards to the concern towards the technical support, ensure that you identify clearly exactly what the concerns. Do not send a broad enquiry mainly because you may be presented a extensive answer that will baffle you more. Build a text showing the difficulties, when it originated and exactly how long have you been experiencing it. It can be by incorporating the techniques of the place that the trouble ensues.
- Constantly follow up your concerns. Even though Hotmail warranties that they can reply to every single email they attain, in case you are unable to get any result from them for a fair time it will be good to conduct some follow up. This is merely to make certain that they obtained your message. There are approximately a large number of customers and tech support might miss your inquiries.
All you need to get your own Hotmail login account and you can use the Customer Support anytime.
Comments Off on Tips on Asking Help from Hotmail Customer Support
| Tags: create hotmail
, hotmail account
, hotmail sign in
, hotmail sign up
, MSN hotmail