Google offers its users a free webmail service named Gmail. As of the moment, there are about 40 countries with different languages using the service. It was year 2004 that the Gmail starts only as an invitation to selected users. But in year 2007, it was opened to the public. At first the free space offered by the service is one gigabyte. Now they offered 10 GB which can be equivalent to unlimited storage of emails. Anyone can register to Gmail account here at Gmail sign in page. Just read some instructions on how to successfully create an account. Read the instructions below:
- Go to the Gmail website. Type in your browser the www.gmail.com. You will be redirected to the sign in page. Just look for the link that says “Sign up for Gmail” then click on it.
- Make sure you complete all the information needed on the registration page such as your whole name, birthday, desired email ID, password and many more. Your email ID must be unique to others. Make your password strong because Gmail will rate it. To rate just click the “password Strength” and the details will be explained to you.
- Select the best security question and answer it honestly. Do not forget to fill out the anti-spam verification. If you agree with the “Terms of Service” click “I Accept”. You will be navigated on the welcome page.
- Hit the “I’m Ready. Show me My Account” if you want to start using your account now. There will be an email from the Google team as an introduction and discuss about the special features of the service.
- Explore and learn about all the features that the service will offer to you. Gmail has a power search engine and organization tool. Organization tool allows you to arrange your emails by folders. You can always take the tour by clicking the “Getting Started with Gmail Page”.
These are the easy five steps on how to create your own account. Follow them accordingly and go now to Gmail login page.