Chase bank is considered as the largest bank in United States and one of the oldest. That is why they are trusted not only with individual people but as well as with big companies. Now Chase.com website has offered online accounts to people which wants to check with their accounts without going to the bank. There are many activities that you could do at home now such as paying bills online or checking your balance. Due to this many people have been curious on how to open an account with Chase. In this article, you can read the simple steps to have your new account with this bank.
- The first thing you have to do is locate a branch of this bank that is near your area. You can search around the internet. After locating, you have to go to that bank.
- Do not forget to bring all the necessary documents that is needed for opening an account such as valid ID’s, proof of residency and photo. Example valid ID’s are government and employee’s ID. Example proof of residency is utility bills or any mail that is address to you.
- When you are on the bank look for a personnel that could assist you in opening an account. You can discuss it with him or her about the type of account which fits you. There are three types of Chase.com bank account offered by Chase to an individual which are the Student banking, Premier Checking and Better Banking Checking.
- Deposit at least $25 as an initial deposit for your account. Sign all the documents that are given to your from the bank.
- You can receive now your temporary debit card and check. Just wait for 10 business days to receive your checkbook.
With your new account opened you can connect it with Chase online and avail this service.