There is many child or children whose parents undergo divorce. For these children, the parents are required to apply for a child a support. You can visit Myfloridacounty.com for info. In this way, the children will be supported well by both parents. If one parent refused, there will be some legal process that can for them to support. If you are receiving a support, here are the ways on how to receive the payment:
Receive from Direct Deposit
- The first you need to do is authorize the Florida Department of Revenue to allow making a direct deposit of money in your bank account. You need to fill out the Child Support Payment Options form and then mail it to the address found in the form.
- When you want to create a direct deposit of a checking account, a preprint voided check is needed together with the form.
- When you want to create a direct deposit of a savings account, you must include a letter obtained in your bank with the bank routing number and your own account number.
- In case you haven’t still obtained any support, you can contact the local Clerk of the Court office. There are many local court office numbers found in the MyFloridaCounty.com website. Your parents should pay child support online or other ways for you.
Receive Payment from Debit MasterCard
- For those who do not have a bank account, obtaining a Florida Debit Mastercard is also a good option. This is also available for those who have bank accounts to apply.
- Just request a card by first filling out the Child Support Payment Options form. Make sure you send it to the address found in the form. The card is usable for three years and you will immediately obtain a new one a month before the expiration date.
- Your balance can be check and is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week online. Just create an account at Florida EPPICard website.
- You can track of the monthly if you are paid on the right amount. If not, you can contact the local Clerk of the Court office.
For more info obtain a my FL login account. You will get more info in this website.