When we are using Hotmail as email service provider, you can rest assured that they will offer the best customer help. It has a feature called Online Solution Center that offers immediate assistance to all users. If you can’t find the answer you are looking, there are also other alternative was to reach Customer Service of Hotmail. You will know in this article how user can reach help from this webmail service.
- As a first step, you will need to login to your account at MSN Hotmail login web. Once you are login, click on the “Help” link you can find around the upper-right area of the page. Find the “Support” in the drop-down menu one can find.
- Next, now you can input the question you’ve got in your thoughts towards the “Ask a Question” area. Such as “How can I change my password?”. There will be list of identical questions which will display on the query along with the answers that might assist you.
- Just press the question that you really consider is quite close to what you are seeking for. There are also set of solutions in the homepage assistance that are mostly questioned by customers.
- If you can’t get the answer you are looking for, you could make an account at Solutions center and share at the community forum with regards to your trouble. You can utilize your hotmail ID at the enrollment. You can check if a person answers your question via email alerts.
- What if you would like to obtain an answer promptly? It is possible to get to the support service with the phone number given on the Microsoft page. It is easy to call 1-866-672-45511-866-672-4551 from 8 a.m to 1 a.m EST from Monday to Friday. During weekend, you can call them from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
But if you do not have an account yet, why not visit MSN Hotmail sign up website?